Monday, April 12, 2010

Post Production Post for Week 5

I went to the Animania Festival 2010 on Saturday, 10th April to try to get some pictures of cosplayers. Unfortunately, I did not manage to get a lot of pictures, but I heard that there will be another event this Sunday, 18th April that will have lots of people going to join. I shall try to head down and snap more pictures to contribute to My Tribe.




I went for the Victoria Inter-University Taekwondo Championship on Sunday, 11th April and after fighting my heart out, got a SILVER (woohoo!) for the sparring matches. :) I have not been practicing for about 2 years plus, so I am quite happy with it. Need to work more on my fitness though. It occured to me that the many people doing martial arts form their own tribes as well, I will snap some pictures and post it up for My Tribe too.


No comments:

Post a Comment